14 February 2012

Mail, Ecuastyle

Reading: As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner

So I have this really nice subscription the Economist, right? Now, I have nothing but great things to say about the publication, as they manage to get me the weekly issue in a somewhat timely fashion within at least two weeks of the publication date. Not to mention, they are excellent at reporting international news. They even extended my subscription by an issue for sending me a misprinted one... definitely quality customer service on the part of the Economist.

However, today when I stopped by the post office for the first time in a few weeks, I was surprised to see that I had three issues waiting for me... after opening them, I was shocked to see that one was dated Oct. 15th 2011. Now, given my alliance to the Economist and my not as pleasant experiences with Ecuadorian services, I think the blames on Ecuador this time. Viva la Patria!

Side note: what's the silver lining to Whitney Houston dying? Ecuadorian have improved expediently at pronouncing my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment